Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does this sound familiar?

What is overwhelmingly obvious is that this is a woman who possesses a more common-sense intellect and bigger cojones than ... any other male power figure I can name.

I recall hearing very similar comments about Margaret Thatcher and her Cabinet or, indeed, the entire political spectrum around her. But this comment is about Sarah Palin after her performance on the O'Reilly show. The full paragraph runs as follows:
I just watched her vis a vis Bill O'Reilly following the One's pronouncements on the oil spill, you know, where the Big O addresses the Big O, and let me tell you my immediate impression. Put aside Greta Van Susteren's recent impertinent question to the governor as to whether she's had breast implants. What is overwhelmingly obvious is that this is a woman who possesses a more common-sense intellect and bigger cojones than O'Reilly, Obama and any other male power figure I can name.
Word is that the lady is coming to the UK and will be meeting Lady T herself. Now there is a conversation one would like overhear.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it weird that feminists hate women that men respect?
    I really hope your call of Palin / Bolton for 2012 comes off, the parallels to Thatcher / Whielaw (Every Prime Minister should have Willie ;) ) will be obvious

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good point Sandy Rham, I'd not thought of it like that before. Though I have to say that whilst I do respect Mrs T, Mrs Palin has yet to earn it. I only support Palin because it annoys the statists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, watching the "Liberals" across the world suffused with hatred and anger at Mrs Palin is very calming. The speed with which they learnt to hate her when she was picked as McCain's VP was also eye opening, demonstrating the power of the "Ministry of Truth" with their regular two minute hates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only leftie feminists, Sandy, and you know my opinion of them. If you don't you haven't been paying attention. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In another life I would have offered the divine Sarah British citizenship & the post of PM/CGS...today she would touch neither with a bargepole, smart womwn...and yes, love to be a fly on the wall at her meeting with the ballsy Mrs.T.

    ReplyDelete